Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soxrok2212 View Post
    I'm ditching Reaver. Code is way too buggy. Bully works SO much better and also runs on more *nix distributions... @mmusket I think you should switch to Bully for future scripts.
    But then why only one? It's a funny thing that on some APs, reaver 1.3 works better than 1.4-1.5 for example. I would like to see all of them as starting options including Bully.

Quote Originally Posted by bob79 View Post
    all those "y"es makes me feel like a baby with his mother at the toy store "so.. do you want this? are you sure? what about that?"
    - Would you like to choose from the wash list? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - y
    - Enter (y/Y) to confirm or (n/N) to try again.
    - y
    - You have chosen BongoWiFi, are you sure about this? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - Y
    - Seems to be a slow AP, but whatever. Enter (y/Y) to confirm the previous confirmation or (n/N) to try again.
    - Y
    - Would you like chicken? Enter (y/Y) to confirm or (n/N).
    - N
    - Lol ok just checking if you 'n' key is working. To confirm (n/N).
    - N
    - Would you like to put your wireless device into monitor mode? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - y
    - You have chosen (y/Y). Enter (y/Y) to confirm or (n/N) to try again.
    - y
    - Enter (y/Y) to confirm the previous confirmation or (n/N) to try again.
    - YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y
    - You seem just about to blow a gasket? Are you ok? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - Y !@#$%?&*()_
    - Press (y/Y) to continue or confirm that you have actually blown a gasket and about to throw your lappy out the window (f/F)....
    - F
    - Oh well that will cause some delay in operations then. Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - F
    - You entered 'F' and that was not an option. Too bad eh? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - Crtl+C

Quote Originally Posted by bob79 View Post
    or you can do it yourself
    two things I do not do. One of them is coding.
    Kali Linux USB Installation using LinuxLive USB Creator
    Howto Install HDD Kali on a USB Key
    Clean your laptop fan | basic knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    But then why only one? It's a funny thing that on some APs, reaver 1.3 works better than 1.4-1.5 for example. I would like to see all of them as starting options including Bully.

- Would you like to choose from the wash list? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - y
    - Enter (y/Y) to confirm or (n/N) to try again.
    - y
    - You have chosen BongoWiFi, are you sure about this? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - Y
    - Seems to be a slow AP, but whatever. Enter (y/Y) to confirm the previous confirmation or (n/N) to try again.
    - Y
    - Would you like chicken? Enter (y/Y) to confirm or (n/N).
    - N
    - Lol ok just checking if you 'n' key is working. To confirm (n/N).
    - N
    - Would you like to put your wireless device into monitor mode? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - y
    - You have chosen (y/Y). Enter (y/Y) to confirm or (n/N) to try again.
    - y
    - Enter (y/Y) to confirm the previous confirmation or (n/N) to try again.
    - YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y
    - You seem just about to blow a gasket? Are you ok? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - Y !@#$%?&*()_
    - Press (y/Y) to continue or confirm that you have actually blown a gasket and about to throw your lappy out the window (f/F)....
    - F
    - Oh well that will cause some delay in operations then. Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - F
    - You entered 'F' and that was not an option. Too bad eh? Press (y/Y) to continue....
    - Crtl+C

two things I do not do. One of them is coding.
    What is your problem?
    You can change all confirms in this code for your self so easy

echo -e "$inp Press $yel(y/Y)$inp to continue...."
    echo -e " Press $yel(n/N)$inp to abort!!..Press any other key to try again:$txtrst"
    read CONFIRM
    change to
    #echo -e "$inp Press $yel(y/Y)$inp to continue...."
    #echo -e " Press $yel(n/N)$inp to abort!!..Press any other key to try again:$txtrst"
    CONFIRM=Y
    Last edited by Laserman75; 2016-03-17 at 00:56.

works pretty good for a *@&$%* code But I believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman75 View Post
    What is your problem?
    You can change all confirms in this code for your self so easy

change to
    Thought I was clear.
    Kali Linux USB Installation using LinuxLive USB Creator
    Howto Install HDD Kali on a USB Key
    Clean your laptop fan | basic knowledge

works pretty good for a *@&$%* code But I believe you.
    I'm actually surprised AAnarchYY's Bully hasn't made it into the Kali repos yet. @g0tmilk, make this happen!

Also mmusket, I strongly urge you to put your code on GitHub so you can get better community input and involvement. Also beats having to post new download links each time, and it's a safe place to store all your projects.

Quote Originally Posted by soxrok2212 View Post

Also mmusket, I strongly urge you to put your code on GitHub so you can get better community input and involvement. Also beats having to post new download links each time, and it's a safe place to store all your projects.
    Loaded 10 March 2016

https://github.com/musket33/VMR-MDK-Kali2-Kali2016. try reading also the first page soxrok

to Quest: wich is the other thing you won't do? having chicken i presume, as in the script?
    Last edited by bob79; 2016-03-17 at 07:12.

Reaver is all code ripped from Hostapd, it was meant to be a quick and crappy solution. Bully, was developed correctly and wasn't just a quick solution. In my testing, Bully completed the WHOLE process of obtaining a key at a distance farther than it should've worked in 1/30 the time Reaver would've taken. Reaver is just really *@&$%* code.

t6_x just implemented the pixie dust attack into it, never really fixed the rest of the code.

Quote Originally Posted by quest View Post

- would you like to choose from the wash list? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - y
    - enter (y/y) to confirm or (n/n) to try again.
    - y
    - you have chosen bongowifi, are you sure about this? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - y
    - seems to be a slow ap, but whatever. Enter (y/y) to confirm the previous confirmation or (n/n) to try again.
    - y
    - would you like chicken? Enter (y/y) to confirm or (n/n).
    - n
    - lol ok just checking if you 'n' key is working. To confirm (n/n).
    - n
    - would you like to put your wireless device into monitor mode? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - y
    - you have chosen (y/y). Enter (y/y) to confirm or (n/n) to try again.
    - y
    - enter (y/y) to confirm the previous confirmation or (n/n) to try again.
    - yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y
    - you seem just about to blow a gasket? Are you ok? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - y !@#$%?&*()_
    - press (y/y) to continue or confirm that you have actually blown a gasket and about to throw your lappy out the window (f/f)....
    - f
    - oh well that will cause some delay in operations then. Press (y/y) to continue....
    - f
    - you entered 'f' and that was not an option. Too bad eh? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - crtl+c

****!!! You crazy!