Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

To aanarchyy:

MTeams is currently tied up with Pwnstar9.0 rewrite for kali 1.10, 2.0 and 2016. We would very much like you to alter VMR-MDK as you see fit. Second opinions are always welcome. You could post your rework on Github.

in behalf of us dropouts... Thanks for supporting KL1 in everything that you do
    Kali Linux USB Installation using LinuxLive USB Creator
    Howto Install HDD Kali on a USB Key
    Clean your laptop fan | basic knowledge

i have to give credit to Quest.. KL1 rocks.. KL2 asks some time and.. there's others

@mmusket33:

As tempting as it is to wade through and rewrite +8k lines of code... I think i may pass on this one...
    There is far too little structure to the code for me to make sense of it...

Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
    To aanarchyy
    When approaching WPS locked routers the processes must be automated due to the complex series of steps required to extract pins. Using keyboard output to the commandline is not practicable.
    Then why would you make a program that is DESIGNED to work off "keyboard output to the commandline"????
    Something with command line arguments; you type in your command, hit enter, and WALK AWAY!
    I don't want to have to babysit a program in case it wants more input...

The whole concept of "input based" scripts(as opposed to command line arguments) is, by design ,NOT AUTOMATED!!!!
    Plus i just find them seriously annoying and bloated with crap(read: slow!)
    It also completely eliminates versatility in how it can be reused(no way for anyone to add it to anything, like how bully and reaver added support for pixiewps,
    or how scripts like wifite added support for aircrack/reaver/wash/etc...)

It would take far more time than justifiable to basically "reverse engineer" everything this script is doing, especially since i don't see a reason for
    a great deal of what it's doing... Perhaps if you were to lay-out exactly what you want this to do, i could make something that does what you are
    looking for(in a better suited language, using bash sucks for this)

Especially since mdk3 has never done anything useful for me in any of the tests I've run...

I'm not trying to publicly trash your teams code(a GREAT deal of why I've been trying to get into a private conversation with you, so we could discuss
    some of this more privately, but apparently you opted for this) just have some suggestions to improve your programs efficiency, effectiveness, and versatility.
    Last edited by aanarchyy; 2016-03-20 at 05:34 AM.

To Quest

MTeams will continue to support Kali 1.10. For us Kali 1.10 works all the time, Kali 2.0 can work and Kali 2016 well we will check it again in a month or two.

MTeams

ah! Was wondering where this thread went. Either it was moved from the kitchen, or I need a doctor asap. Anyways just to give you a little feedback,

- it works well on KL 1.1.0a (probly already knew).
    - would like to see both, aanarchyy-bully and reaver-t6x as starting options eventually.
    - would like to see all the (y/Y) confirmations, axed, shredded and then cremated at 5452 degrees c.
    Kali Linux USB Installation using LinuxLive USB Creator
    Howto Install HDD Kali on a USB Key
    Clean your laptop fan | basic knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by quest View Post

- would you like to choose from the wash list? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - y
    - enter (y/y) to confirm or (n/n) to try again.
    - y
    - you have chosen bongowifi, are you sure about this? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - y
    - seems to be a slow ap, but whatever. Enter (y/y) to confirm the previous confirmation or (n/n) to try again.
    - y
    - would you like chicken? Enter (y/y) to confirm or (n/n).
    - n
    - lol ok just checking if you 'n' key is working. To confirm (n/n).
    - n
    - would you like to put your wireless device into monitor mode? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - y
    - you have chosen (y/y). Enter (y/y) to confirm or (n/n) to try again.
    - y
    - enter (y/y) to confirm the previous confirmation or (n/n) to try again.
    - yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y
    - you seem just about to blow a gasket? Are you ok? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - y !@#$%?&*()_
    - press (y/y) to continue or confirm that you have actually blown a gasket and about to throw your lappy out the window (f/f)....
    - f
    - oh well that will cause some delay in operations then. Press (y/y) to continue....
    - f
    - you entered 'f' and that was not an option. Too bad eh? Press (y/y) to continue....
    - crtl+c

lmao!!! You crazy!

thank you can you please add a download link + the command to install it

Quote Originally Posted by seen_bawl View Post
    thank you can you please add a download link + the command to install it
    go to the first page

okay so ive been on this particular router for quite some time now...and i dont really seem to get whats going...ive used the vmr tool to pwn mr A, and now mr B is using the same kinda router mr A uses. but ive noticed one strange behaviour with the router, after some time of trying to pwn it , it duplicates its bssid example...
    aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa gets two brothers aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:bb and aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:cc . i doubt it that someone would be running an evil twin attack cloning his mac and changing the last octets...so
    bottom line when this guys are created sometyms vmr wouldnt be able to perform the fake association - aireplay attack for pin collection.sometyms i try to attack them one after the other to see who are the decoys and who is real.
    i dunno if its some sorta IDS.
    i should also add that mr A's router had none of such issues. and also mr B's router is seldom connected to...but still, i just want in!
    and dont worry about my safety i know who and what am dealing with.
    please if you've got any ideas, help a bro out.
    tnx in advance.
    Last edited by Chunkingz; 2016-03-27 at 10:49 PM.