Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Be sure to follow the rules for videos if you want to make sure it's accepted

muju821 & ganch0

What would you like the video to be of? I have found, that there really is not a full proof cover all, you have to trail and error each router. The script they released works well but you will have to change settings of the script sometimes. Which the script itself and the help files that come with it do a great job of explaining. What would you like to see in the video?

To Noobkin187

For clarity - MTeams do not do vidos. However we have no objections to other making them. We release these programs for the community to do with as they wish.

Musket Teams

just installed this on kali 2 and it seems a great script, looking forward to future releases from Musket Team :-)

The script itself is great, two questions though. If dh-small is selected is it persistent through to pixiewps? i.e. it needs enabling in both.

Is it possible to include the -C switch in the wash command as a norm? I have found where in the script it needs added (not bad for a non-programmer idiot) but as it would not affect those that don't get the error it would help those that do.

The -dhsmall matter versus pixiedust versus brute forcing WPS locked routers is addressed in the help file. Note if you retest 12345670 every X cycles reaver checks this pin with no --dhsmall thus sending complete Pixiedust data sequences for pixie1.1 to test. It also writes the session to a different file and folder so the brute force sequences are not upset. Again read the help files this matter is addressed there in detail.

We have never had any problems that rqr -C except when the wifi device didnot support packet injection.

Adding -C to wash should be coded by default to help the program run smoothly incase of any potential fcs errors. I sometimes get them and I edited the script to include it and then everything worked fine.

P.S my device supports packet injection.
    Last edited by Scolder; 2015-12-19 at 01:10 AM.

To Scolder

Thanx

Your comment on packet injection is all we require. MTeams will add this option in the next release

There is a bug in the awk module which prints the WPA key if found on the screen when the program terminates

If the WPA key includes a space or spaces the screen will show only the first part of the WPA key sequence before the first space.

The path to the log file from which this key was read is also shown so cross reference this file anytime a key is found.

MTeams

Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
    To Scolder

Thanx

Your comment on packet injection is all we require. MTeams will add this option in the next release

There is a bug in the awk module which prints the WPA key if found on the screen when the program terminates

If the WPA key includes a space or spaces the screen will show only the first part of the WPA key sequence before the first space.

The path to the log file from which this key was read is also shown so cross reference this file anytime a key is found.

MTeams

Sweet!

I will definitely be on the lookout for this bug.

Thanks for sharing this awesome script.

i want to adjust rever livetime i changed in config file also but still it run for 90 second.. how to reduce it.. please help...

what ever i change but it runs for 90 seconds.. and wps gets locked in 90 second. thats why i want to reduce rever livetime to 10 or 15 seconds.