Thread: Live usb doesn't work win10

Live usb doesn't work win10

Hi.
    So the issue is that I've created a live usb of kali 2.0 (just to clarify I did exactly as guided and it did work ONCE) and when trying to go into boot menu and selecting the usb drive I get an error with secure boot.

I have tried to find ways to disable it but without success. I tried following a guide by Acer (aspire e1) without success.
    It worked on my win8 machine before.

Also a different issue is that I'm running kali ob vmware and I get no wifi (even after updating drivers) but I do get eth. I have tried different settings within vmware player. And with that also kali won't change size, it just stays as a small screen even when going into full screen mode.

Hoping to get your help soon.

you can disable this feature from your Sysytem BIOS .

Also a different issue is that I'm running kali ob vmware and I get no wifi (even after updating drivers) but I do get eth.
    Try virtualbox, if doesn't work try booting kali from usb and check if wifi is working. i have problems with wifi also, on my PC the usb wifi card is working, on my notebook it is not(in kali i mean, in windows it works fine on both)