Thread: cant access ssh on pi 0 w using sticky fingers kali pi

cant access ssh on pi 0 w using sticky fingers kali pi

i don't have a screen or keyboard to log in. i want to access ssh. but i can't. any help?

Ssh should be working out of the box, I'm using it every day. Do you get any error messages?

If you connect the Pi to your network via a USB ethernet adapter, you should be able to ssh straight in using the IP address assigned by your DHCP server.
    You can use this bonjour trick to connect to kali-pi.local if you don't have the IP address.

If you don't have an ethernet dongle then you might be better off using the "Pi-Tail" image. The Pi-Tail comes pre-configured with tethering options so you can connect it to your mobile phone or laptop via USB, wifi, or bluetooth. You can checkout this page for details:

https://re4son.com/pi-tail/

Using putty or linux ssh. I get error: connection time out. Sticky fingers kali pi armel on pi zero w. I don't have access to a usb Ethernet adaptor. Is there a way to create a wlan_suplicant.conf script? Like you would normaly do on raspbian to automatically connect to the wifi?