Thread: downgrade to kitkat

downgrade to kitkat

Hi all.

Noob in flashing, asking

Im having the known problem, with TL-WN722N not detected on my Nexus 7 (2013) with Nethunter.

Installed the Kali Nethunter 2.0 Razor lollipop, now my question, is it possible to install/downgrade til the KitKat version, just by downloading the zip file and using Twrp to install ?

Best regards.

Im in the same position, no matter what i try i cannot get my Nexus 7 (2013 wifi) to downgrade to any version and i tried a few. From what im reading its a rare problem so you should be fine just downgrading first before you install nethunter. The nethunter installer for windows will try and flash kitkat automatically for you but didnt work for me.

Id like to know what can be done about the TL-WN722N compatibility on lollipop, is it a driver issue? The dongle works great on my OPO :/

The whole process is right here along with the files needed https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

Same problem here. I posted a thread on reddit at /r/Nexus7. Any other suggestions? I ran the scripts included with the factory images, tried manual flashing of partitions, and used root toolkit. Same result each time, stuck on the google screen bootloop.

Friends Any other [URL="http://www.transportesdemoto.com/nuestro-trabajo-con-las-motos.html"]suggestions [/URL ]and its a rare problem so you should be fine just downgrading first before you install nethunte the only option is tried manual.