Hi everyone,

I'm trying to connect to sshd (or vnc) running on my kali 2.0 laptop using my android phone over BT. The reason for this is that I would like to be using the laptop's wireless card to run airodump. I was able to connect to sshd from android using BT tethering, but I would like to make it the other way around (reverse bt tethering), using kali laptop as master and android phone as client. I don't even need internet here because I just need to ssh to the laptop, so ad-hoc (GN) it enough.

The problem I have in this scenario is that the moment I start airodump I need to kill networkmanager (airmon-ng check kill) It doesn't work if I don't do that. Killing networkmanager kills also my BT connection. So I cannot have both things working.

I've been searching and all the info about how to create a PAN or even a GN network is about using pand (now deprecated) and it seems that the "new way" is using networkmanager (again I can't). Does anybody know a way to make this work?. I believe is really cool, you just keep your laptop in a bag, move around and control everything from you phone. This could be used with other devices as well (raspi, etc.)

Thanks in advance for any tip!

M.