Thread: Adding MHL support to Nethunter Oneplus devices

Lightbulb Adding MHL support to Nethunter Oneplus devices

hi ,

I'm working on adding MHL support to Oneplus devices (FYI , MHL to HDMI is a feature that connect your phone to HDMI-screen with a cable , and you needn't to boot any computer or smart tv system)

I've tried to compile a kernel with the instructions given on github(USB patch and 802.11 patch and lots of ... )

Due to my lack of experience , I met lots of difficulties , I couldn't enable OTG feature and I don't know how to select the usb network adapter driver(Maybe this statement itself is incorrect as well...)

however , IS THERE ANY NETHUNTER PATCHED&CONFIGURED KERNEL SOURCE FOR ONEPLUS DEVICE AVAILIABLE FOR EVERYONE TO MODIFY ON ? I just wanted to ADD MHL support , Not reconfigure the whole Nethunter kernel

I just wanted to add MHL support , and I'd like to do it myself ,anyone repack a nethunter patched&configured kernel source plz ...? Or if just add MHL support and send me the kernel img , I'd be deeply appreciated

Still working on it , I found a useful page on github nethunter wiki ,which tells a working network adapter driver , encountering other weird problems , when to finish yet unknown

lxj616 - If you have a patch you want me to apply just email me ([email protected]), leave me a msg, or fork and submit pull request.

AFAIK OP devices lack necessary hw support for MHL.
    Last edited by alexl83; 2016-04-08 at 19:15.