Thread: Problem when attempting to flash nethunter zip - Nexus 6

Problem when attempting to flash nethunter zip - Nexus 6

Hello all,

I've been having a very annoying issue while trying to flash the kali nethunter zip file. I have completed all the pre-requisite steps (used CF Autoroot Tool to unlock/root/flash TWRP) and downloaded MultiRom Manager. After installing MultiRom Manager I booted into recovery and made a copy of my primary ROM in my secondaries. I then tried flashing the nethunter.zip file over the copy I had just made, and that was when I ran into my problem. I hit Flash ZIP after going into the ROM, selected the nethunter.zip and swiped to confirm. The console popped up and it looked as though it was about to begin the process, the bottom line said "Preparing ZIP file...." and then ALL OF A SUDDEN TWRP just restarts and goes back to the main page. I've tried over and over with the same result, even tried downloading a custom ROM (CarbonROM), adding it as another ROM using MultiRom and flashing over that, still with no sucess!

Would really appreciate the help..
    Thanks!

copy paste of another thread:
    put the zip into your root directory (like when you open up your say C:\ drive)
    outlined my installation process of 2.0 in this thread https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...g-Kernel-Panic since the old nethunter page with the process is gone.