Thread: What happened to Nethunter.com

What happened to Nethunter.com

Hello there,

I finally buy a nexus 6 and at moment of willing install nethunter 2.0, I found the nethunter.com website redirecting to offensive-security.com

I wanted to follow the installation process, but a part of it relies on reading the nethunter.com website.

Does anyone know if the website is under some maintenance, or if it is going to be a long term/definitive disappearance?

Thanks all

and if in the meantime someone knows of a installation guide of nethunter2.0 on a nexus 6 android 5.0.1 (or possibly 5.1.1), I'll gladly give it a try
    Last edited by Saytan; 2015-09-24 at 14:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Saytan View Post
    Hello there,

I finally buy a nexus 6 and at moment of willing install nethunter 2.0, I found the nethunter.com website redirecting to offensive-security.com

I wanted to follow the installation process, but a part of it relies on reading the nethunter.com website.

Does anyone know if the website is under some maintenance, or if it is going to be a long term/definitive disappearance?

Thanks all

and if in the meantime someone knows of a installation guide of nethunter2.0 on a nexus 6 android 5.0.1 (or possibly 5.1.1), I'll gladly give it a try
    https://archive.org/web/

Noticed it changed to a re-direct when I saw all the how tos pop up on here.
    I copy pasted a post i made on another sub-forum on how to for the Nexus 7 on the how to forum for a manual install.
    Hopefully it's enough for the other Nexus devices I don't own

Hi,

Thank you for reminding me archive.org, I tried a few cache serving websites but totally forgot this one.
    I'll give a look to your how to as well.