Thread: Kali won`t startup

Kali won`t startup

Hi Im Having a problem with kali starting up it stops at this
    [ 0.044815] Ignoring BGRT: invalid status O (expected 1)
    Loading, Please wait...
    fsck from util-linux 2.25.2
    /dev/sda2: clean, 339996/19267584 files, 3250397/77069824
    Thats all it will show on screen and it just stops

reinstall it. before that read how to prepare computer and other things to install Kali

I have a very similar issue. I get stuck on the "Loading, please wait..." screen.

This is the third time I have installed Kali, and for some strange reason, I cannot seem to get past this particular screen.

I have checked my install and my .iso looks like it is in the correct location. My virtual image, as far as I know, is correct, but I am still stuck on the loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by kalifree View Post
    I have checked my install and my .iso looks like it is in the correct location. My virtual image, as far as I know, is correct, but I am still stuck on the loading screen.
    you didn't check or configure everything. if you install on VB or VM use this img
    https://www.offensive-security.com/k...mage-download/
    Repetitio est mater studiorum

Hey guys if your system does not properly boot after installing kali Linux please make sure that your system's hardware is compitable for Linux environment

If you are making a VM make sure that you are using the right settings. If you are trying to use it in VMWARE you may need to set the motherboard to use UEFI. To do this you need to find the .vmx file, open it in notepad and add the line firmware = "efi". Then make sure you have enough ram, that you picked Debian x64 from the initial list of OS to install(this will alter the Virtual BIOS it picks), remove any unecassary devices, provide enough drive space, and leave everything else at default.