Thank you to all involved in this project. I have been working with nethunter on my Nexus 7 2013(wifi) since March. I really like the new installation method. It is much more streamlined.

I understand that this is in beta, so I don't expect everything to function as it should. With that said, I would like to put in my two cents about what I have experienced with NH 2.1.

My initial install was completely botched, ending with a soft brick. After reverting everything back to stock 5.1.1, I followed this instructions posted by @scoruud, and everything went as I expected. I also experienced issues with getting my TL-WN722N to work. Again, following @scoruud's instructions I was able to get my wifi adapter recognized by the chroot. With a fairly stable chroot running and recognizing my wifi adapter, these are the issues I am currently experiencing:

1. In previous versions of NH, I was able to use a non-Y-OTG cable with my adapter, but this version has lost that functionality. I must have a Y-cable attached to power for NH to recognize the attached device. For my purposes, being able to operate untethered from power is essential. Kudos to whoever fixed the reboot issue, it is a dream to operate now!

2. When attempting to use the MAINTAIN CHROOT function, I am unable to install any meta-packages besides kali-Linux-nethunter, about halfway through extracting packages it appears that I lose write permissions... also, upon completing the script, I get this error: "/data/data/com.offsec.nethunter/files/scripts/bootkali[336]: syntax error: 'fi' unexpected"

3. All of the previously pre-filled configurations within the NH 2.1 app are completely blank, with the exception of Mana's hostapd configuration (there is also a typo in the "Channel" field, it says "Chanel"). The app menus are also displaying improperly, for example, you can only see the top half of the "hostapd-karma.conf" field.

4. Whenever I exit the kali menu, it forces an apt-get update/dist-upgrade... I'm not sure if this is intended or not.

Once again, thank you to everyone involved in building this tool. Time to get back and see what else I can break.

-thnks1