Thread: Installing Nethunter on AZPEN 7" Tablet Quad Core Android 4.4 KitKat

Question Installing Nethunter on AZPEN 7" Tablet Quad Core Android 4.4 KitKat

Can anyone tell me if Kali Nethunter will work on a "AZPEN 7" Tablet Quad Core Android - HD LCD, 1024x600,,8GB, Quad Core Cortex A7, 0.3MP, Andorid 4.4 KitKat". The specs are in the name. I'm just curious to know the answer before i drop cash on a ASUS Google Nexus 7.
    Thanks for your help.

Name Taken Guest
    What you see on the supported devices page is what you get. This is not like an app from the Play Store that can run on any device.

Thanks for your reply i know what you mean. I just wanted a second opinion about it. I pretty much knew I'd probably only be able to use what was stated on that Kali Nethunter page but i'm alittle new to this so i'm just trying to see the advice of some of the more knowledgable ones such as yourself. I found a good deal on a Nexus 7 (2013) 16gb table but it says it's running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The Nethunter page says the download is for KitKat or Lollipop, do you know if this will effect the Nethunter installation?

Also one last thing, do you know if the TP-LINK TL-WN821N Wireless N300 USB Adapter, 300Mbps, w/WPS Button IEEE 802.1b/g/n would work with this tablet? I checked it out on Youtube but couldn't find it being used with a table...laptop only.

Name Taken Guest
    You can download all stock Android versions for Nexus devices from Google so flash the version corresponding to NetHunter. The TL-WN821N with Atheros AR9002U-2NG chipset should work.