Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pwnstar9.0 for kali2.0 has been released for general use

Pwnstar 9.0K2 cannnot be run in kali-linux-2016.1-i386. MTeams is currently coding around the problems.

Musket Teams

Mmusket33 Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
    Pwnstar 9.0K2 cannnot be run in kali-linux-2016.1-i386. MTeams is currently coding around the problems.

Musket Teams
    Any ETA for 2016.1 release availability?

@JackBauer

I have been in contact with Musket Teams via e-mail. They told me currently they have terminated all work with kali-linux 2016R as they cannot keep a stable operating system functioning. I doubt they are even visiting this site at present. I do see them post in aircrack-ng forums however.

To: JackBauer

As highway9 notes MTeams has terminated all active work with kali2016 until a stable version of Kali2016 emerges. Our RV Team expects that to occur in late June or early July.

We have a Beta Version of PwnStar9.0 for kali2/2016 with new phishing web pages that is running in a persistent usb install of kali2016 that we could send you if you wanted it. MTeams can always use other opinions.

Musket Teams

To: JackBauer

As highway9 notes MTeams has terminated all active work with kali2016 until a stable version of Kali2016 emerges. Our RV Team expects that to occur in late June or early July.

We have a Beta Version of PwnStar9.0 for kali2/2016 with new phishing web pages that is running in a persistent usb install of kali2016 that we could send you if you wanted it. MTeams can always use other opinions.

Musket Teams
    Thanks MMusket, i'll be glad to test this Beta on my Kali 2016.
    Waiting for it...

MTeams has terminated all active work with kali2016 until a stable version of Kali2016 emerges.

Musket Teams
    let'see what happens with Devuan also. I'm hoping that someone will come out with pentest/techie OS with it as its core.
    Kali Linux USB Installation using LinuxLive USB Creator
    Howto Install HDD Kali on a USB Key
    Clean your laptop fan | basic knowledge

Tested Pwnstar 9.0 K2 on Kali 2016 rolling, It works fine, Installed MITF separately as seen here https://github.com/byt3bl33d3r/MITMf/wiki/Installation

Works fine, thanks M Team. You guys have been doing a great work with keeping us alive with new tools.

Looking forward for a great hammer for WPA/WPS PIN breaker

Cheers!

i use 2 adapter wireless wlan0 and wlan1 .. testing on client with android phone can connect to AP.. but when i choose options 3 ( give client internet connection and snifing ), this options can't launch .... so the client can't open the webpage....
    [-] INDONESIA [-]

To machx

Thanks for the tests we will reference this address when we release the updated PS9 supporting passive DOS thru RogueAP clones.

To R.volv3.R

Web page support does not exist for item three. MTeams is currently working on a new version of PS9. Our focus has been on items 4 and 9a. If you want to provide internet access then select 9a. If you use the HTTP Trap then when the client tries to access a https site the client is passed on to the site HOWEVER the minute a http site is request the iphishing web page is seen.

Internet access for an associated client thru selection 9a is dependent on the quality of the internet connection you have established thru your device. Poor,weak or slow access will result in page timeouts for the client. This does not affect the phishing web page. Hence if the HTTP trap is used a client requesting a https site will get the site or the page will time out but no certificate warning will be seen if the site requested is valid. All our android phones work fine.

MTeams
    Last edited by mmusket33; 2016-06-26 at 02:57 PM.