Thread: Can not use ProxyChains

Can not use ProxyChains

Hello guys,
    I want to use proxies to stay anonymous but i have a problem, my proxies are working and looks High+KA in HideMyAss.com also samair.ru says they are elite. But when i typed ' proxychains iceweasel ' to terminal, an Iceweasel browser opens but everything is same. My ip is same and nothing appears in terminal. So i was think it is a problem about proxychains because i was did everything right -i think-. Then i downloaded proxychains4 but i have the same error. There is my config file, please help me.

Config; paste2.org/3cvcM3pB

Open a terminal, enter cd /etc
    enter cat proxychains.conf
    the proxchains config file will open for you, read through it.
    There is a line that has just one word #dynamic also a few lines down strict down some more #random
    You need to alter the text so the word 'dynamic' has no #, also put a # in front of the word 'strict'
    To do this use you fav text editor, vim or nano, the later is probably easier.
    Also you can add the line socks5 127.0.0.1 9050 under the line that begins 'socks4'.
    you can add your proxies to the list just enter the details underneath, save and exit the file.

I'd also use 'proxychains' with 'tor'. But that's just me.

Checkout a guy called 'Afterburn'/NetSecNow, he has written a small script called 'tor-buddy'
    that runs this for you and lets you set a time limit on how fast 'tor' changes your ip.

^fac51