Thread: wifite wlan1 nexus 7 2013

wifite wlan1 nexus 7 2013

hi i've scearched into forum my issue and i found a lot of thread but no one solve my problem i've bought a nexus 7 2013 16gb wifi and a tp-link tl-wn722n then i've flashed a clean image of android and then kali nethunter the problem start when i put my tp-link it doesn't recognize i've installed pciutils but no change the led bring up but wifite tell me : unable to find device what can i do please i've bought a nexus for nethunter another thing when i plugged out the wifi the tablet reboot now i'm in nethunter lollipop but i tried all version thanks sorry for my enghilsh but i'm not english

I have not got WiFi dongle to work on my 2013 n7. I got one to work on my n7 2012 on KitKat 4.4.4. I could not get the 722 to work at all. But I got my WUSB54GC VER 3 to successfully scan networks consistently. I believe there is an OTG problem with the 2013 n7.

To get WiFi dongle to work in KitKat it took a
    Little research. Lsusb showed adapter but no wlan1. I had to ifconfig wlan1 up and that worked.

Hope this helps some.

Hi sorry for the late but i'm busy at work so i don't understand its a otg cable problem i must buy an otg y cable or another WiFi antenna compatibile?