Hi every one. I had navigated for thousand of sites and i could not found a solution for my little trouble. Let me explain it to all of you...

I have a Kali 2 installation on mi computer. the exactly version is this:
uname -a:
Linux work-pc 4.0.0-kali1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.0.4-1+kali2 (2015-06-03) x86_64 GNU/Linux

For work issues i need totaly disable the automounts function on this computer, all devices (USB, SATA drives, etc...) must be mounted manually (or helped with a 3th app). I know Kali 2 have a forensic option when you launch the live CD. So my question is.... Can I set this same configuration in my Kali installation? And if the answer is "YES"..... please, can you tellme how!????

I tried it in many ways:
-gsettings/dconf-editor didn´t work or it´s not a persisten change. After a reboot of my system, all drives return to the "mount" status.
-I found a file in etc/X11/Xsession.d called 52Kali_noautomount, in this file the forensic mode of Kali is mentioned. It indicates if we comment every line in the file the system will act as forensic mode. I did it..... didn´t work
-I try a lot of other ways but no one works.

I´m doing every step with root privileges.

So... please, can someone tellme if is there possible do what i need... Thanks in advance!