Thread: Best devices to install NetHunter on? Nexus 7 too many headaches!

Best devices to install NetHunter on? Nexus 7 too many headaches!

Hey guys, what would you say the best devices are for installing nethunter on?

I tried to install it on a Nexus 7 I got off amazon, but that proved difficult because it was running on lollipop which for some reason the nexus 7 has an issue that won't let it work with the external wifi-card. So I tried to downgrade it to kitkat and try it again, but that was more headache because of the version of Nexus 7 I got had this rare issue that made it extremely difficult.

After days and days of trying stuff only to get another problem pop up when I thought I made some progress... I want to just buy a device that nethunter works well on.

What do you guys suggest? I want to be able to just simply install nethunter on the device and plug in my wireless card and that be it. No issues or anything like that. Is the Nexus 9 a good choice? Or should I get an old nexus 4?

Thank you.

nexus 5 is the way to go in my opinion. I bought one a few months back for the same reason and have been nothing but satisfied. pretty good battery even when doing wireless stuff, solid little phone, easily rooted and had nethunter up and running in maybe an hour

work like a charm on Oneplus One here (cm 11), once tweaked i got 2,5days of normal usage with it

Used Nethunter v1 and v2 on Oneplus One 64GB with cm 11 and cm 12s, both worked fabulously and I've had about 3 or 4 errors so far that have been easily resolved. Works seamlessly with 2.5GHz quad-core processor and 3GB of RAM. It is extremely easy to use.

hi I just want to ask if any one use't in OnePlus 2
    Last edited by adelnet10; 2016-01-11 at 11:03.