Thread: [Kali 2.0] Mouse and Keyboard problems during installation

[Kali 2.0] Mouse and Keyboard problems during installation

Hi guys, could You help me with instalation. I was using previous version of kali and i decided to wipe all data and install the new one from the begining. While booting form USB i use graphical installation and then the problem starts - my keyboard and mouse doeasn't work. The keyboard and mouse works on the same usb transmitter - logitech unifying. Offcorse it works for eg. in BIOS setup.

PC Specs:
    CPU - i7-4790k
    MB - ASRock Z97 Extreme 6
    GPU - AMD R9 290
    RAM - 32GB Ram
    HDD - SSD Drive
    Keyboard - Logitech K350
    Mouse - Logihtech MX Performance

see if it this work:
    https://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~kla...id=logitechkbd
    you need to research a litlle, also you can read ubuntu forums for help or wait someone who have those model of mouse and keyboard to answer you.
    Repetitio est mater studiorum

That link is about how to make work hotkays after instalation. I have other problem, i can't install OS I will borrow from sb a keyboard on PS2 - guess it will help, and after installation USB will work. We will see.

aha!
    then use some usb keyboard and mouse during installation, and after that configure your hardware. this is the best way
    Repetitio est mater studiorum

Installation went finally ok, I used old keyboard with PS2 port After installation as i mentioned my mouse and keyboard works fine. I had some problems with installing it from USB stick, but I changed image burning software (as proposed on kali website) and then it finally passed.

Now next step is GPU drivers. I see that xserver is using mesa drivers - dunno if i should use ati proprietary drivers or stay with mesa.

I want to use oclhascat and its crying about opencl libraries.

./oclHashcat64.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libOpenCL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory