Thread: ls Sdcard outputs nothing, worked before

Question ls Sdcard outputs nothing, worked before

Hello everyone.

I have installed nethunter 3.0 on my Galaxy note 3 and it's working fine (worked better until now).
    I can start and work with anything kali related, even opened vnc and the nice X desktop is there to wait for me.

I do not have an internal sdcard and the phone was emulating it in storage/sdcard/0 *whitch i could access within a nethunter console and list its contents etc.

BUT now ... if i open a new terminal emulator or even go into the folders through VNC myself i can no longer see the contents of the folder (it's empty but i can write to it fine).

I went in with a filemanager app (for android) and if i search for a file on my device i can see it in storage/emulated/0/nh_files/scripts.... etc BUT if i try to go into that folder manually i only see up to storage/emulated/0 and /legacy (both empty) - yes i do have show hidden files activated.

Can you please help ?

Thank you so much,

Michael

Same problem. SDCard from console is blank. Mana doesn´t work...

I'm having the same problem with my OnePlus One. The /sdcard folder is empty, and file manager shows me the /storage/emulated/0/nh_files but I cant find them from terminal.
    For now to use mana, I'm using a copy of the files located in /etc/mana-toolkit/ but it would be nice to do my config from the nethunter app!

Dear friends, I wonder, did anyone find the answer to this problem? I have a Nexus 7 2013 lollipop with Kali Nethunter and can see the sdcard from a filemanager, but not from Nethunter terminal. I studying MITM attacks and would be grateful for any advice. Thank you. Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by furiuz View Post
    I'm having the same problem with my OnePlus One. The /sdcard folder is empty, and file manager shows me the /storage/emulated/0/nh_files but I cant find them from terminal.
    For now to use mana, I'm using a copy of the files located in /etc/mana-toolkit/ but it would be nice to do my config from the nethunter app!