Thread: NetHunter 3.0

NetHunter 3.0

To a little of my chagrin, I just installed nethunter 2.0 on my just recently purchased Nexus 6. I have everything all setup and now I have just learned that nethunter 3.0 is out. Is there a way to upgrade to nethunter 3.0 from 2.0? Would a simple:

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade -y && apt-get dist-upgrade -y; suffice?

If I have to reload it and do everything from scratch again, I have no issues. I'm just wondering if there's a workaround.

Secondly, how have people's experiences been with Nethunter 3.0 on Marshmallow? Everything seem to be working? Any big bugs that would you advise to just stay on 2.0 instead?

Third, is the installation process for 3.0 the same as 2.0? I.e. unlock bootloader to your phone, root it, install TWRP and multirom and install the nethunter zip via the multirom manager option in TWRP?

Lastly, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but I'm getting:

404 not found on all nethunter download links.

Thanks for any input!

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade -y && apt-get dist-upgrade -y; suffice?
    I do not use it ... but I don't think it's enough.

If I have to reload it and do everything from scratch again, I have no issues. I'm just wondering if there's a workaround.
    maybe not all... just nethunter...
    Secondly, how have people's experiences been with Nethunter 3.0 on Marshmallow? Everything seem to be working? Any big bugs that would you advise to just stay on 2.0 instead?
    nope
    Third, is the installation process for 3.0 the same as 2.0? I.e. unlock bootloader to your phone, root it, install TWRP and multirom and install the nethunter zip via the multirom manager option in TWRP?
    the same... but if your deveci are unloked you can bypass it... this time I used the git procedure https://github.com/offensive-security/nethunter-LRT
    and after one hard brick (my laptop foult) and a little problem on the twrFast script (just remove -p where u find adb push -p $...) i have got the nethunter 3.0...
    very nice

The apt-get upgrading would only update the Kali Chroot, not NetHunter, apps, or the NetHunter kernel.
    Updating from 2.0 to 3.0 can sometimes result in the NetHunter app disappearing though I'm not sure why.
    I would definitely advise flashing a fresh system AND boot image at least.

After that, as long as your device has TWRP, it's as easy as flashing a NetHunter update zip from your internal storage or sdcard.
    https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...nate-installer
    Member of the Kali NetHunter developer team. You can contribute to Kali NetHunter too!
    We accept pull requests!
    Find my GitHub account: jcadduono