Thread: Kali Linux Oracle Virtual Box Installation Error - Loading Please Wait... HELP!!!!!!

Kali Linux Oracle Virtual Box Installation Error - Loading Please Wait... HELP!!!!!!

So, I am kinda New to Kali Linux and decided to install it on my VMBox rather than on a flash drive or my PC. I did that successfully but kinda when there was the first reboot then it stuck on this screen. Kinda, I dont think that this is my PCs performance fault but any mistake made by me during the installation. It might be a GRUB installation fail or something but at least after selecting Kali Linux "Version" in the GRUB menu at the start, it doesn't load completely and says "Loading Please Wait" (attached below) ...

By the way, I got the instructions to install from this site - http://hackercool.com/2013/09/how-to...by-step-guide/

Please help...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those directions look ok to me. However, I've never built a VM Kali install...always used the ones provided by Offensive Security. My advice is to try one of those & see how it works for you.

Shall i use vmware?. ... I tried it again kinda didn't work.

and yeah what if i used the settings other than debian 32 bit as told in the tutorial (the link i gave b4)

I've used Oracle VirtualBox and the images provided at Offensive Security with good results. The last time I used VMWare was in the BackTrack 5 days; it worked well.

In terms of virtualization, I think it comes down to preference: VMWare or Oracle VirtualBox.