Thread: Kali is not detected by my UEFI

Kali is not detected by my UEFI

I already have Windows and another Linux installed through UEFI.
    Now I connect my latest Kali USB, but my bios detects it only when I'm on legacy mode and not UEFI.
    How can I make Kali visible to UEFI?

I did see other complaining about this here and online, but no 1 seem to fix that.

if I can't make it after all to be detected by UEFI, can I still install Kali from Legacy mode, and make it work together with my other Linux (which uses Grub2) and Windows?
    Maybe install Kali using LEgacy, and add a boot entry to Grub2? Is it possible? or you must have all OS installed the same way? I.E all installed via UEFI or all installed via Legacy?

thanks

Set up in Bios boot mode to legacy then u can boot kali, but u need to make new boot configuration file using EasyBCD, in EasyBCD u need to make a new entry for boot loader, after this u can boot kali with F11 function but u can get a problem with loading kali os like me after login console screen i get black screen with small coma in upper left corner.

How i can solve this problem? i cannot load Gui login screen.

And i was same problem with starting installation from usb u need to use "Rufus" to make a bootable usb for your efi machine i was used DD mode for this operation and worked in boot mode Uefi with CSM but legacy must work without DD mode and u need to disable quick boot in bios