Thread: Looking for a tutorial to install Net Hunter 3.0 to OnePlus ONE 64gb

Question Looking for a tutorial to install Net Hunter 3.0 to OnePlus ONE 64gb

Hello

I am looking for a tutorial to install Net Hunter 3.0 to OnePlus ONE 64gb.

Any link please?

I hope to get a lot of details and step by step as it is my first attempt and i hope to not break the phone

Thank you

Refer to the this link to find out how to install NetHunter on your phone.

Does anyone tested if it works with the :

OxygenOS 2.1.4 for the OnePlus One Jan 22, 2016

?

I have one plus one (calkulin.OPO.ROM.V3.7 : 5.1.1, YOG4PAS3JL) and it won't install latest.apk (adb install latest.apk : "INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE"). I try to build it myself, but I believe that it will be useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing2Do.eu View Post
    I have one plus one (calkulin.OPO.ROM.V3.7 : 5.1.1, YOG4PAS3JL) and it won't install latest.apk (adb install latest.apk : "INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE"). I try to build it myself, but I believe that it will be useless.
    What is this ROM? Only CyanogenMod 12.1 is supported.

Quote Originally Posted by pamamolf View Post
    Does anyone tested if it works with the :

OxygenOS 2.1.4 for the OnePlus One Jan 22, 2016

?
    Refer to my answer. OxygenOS isn't supported.

Edit: Actually, I just ported it for OxygenOS support:

Code:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24438995911973399

Have fun.
    Last edited by Phreya; 2016-03-07 at 21:42.

Hi All,

Does anyone have any definitive instructions for installing a stable and functional nethunter on oneplus One? All was fine when I was on CM 11 and nethunter 2.x, but I was enticed by the new version. Since I followed the install instructions to CM 12 and NH 3, I have had nothing but problems. The phone itself regularly freezes / crashes, sometimes seemingly as a result of disabling tethering. Sometimes the sound subsystem jus fails, music won't play, youtube videos etc. fail. The resolution in each case is to wipe cache with TWRP, but sometimes even after booting, it's still not right and requires another couple of reboots. All in all, very unstable. There are over the wire updates that are waiting, but I can't install them because of TWRP.

Please can someone share a working, stable configuration for CM 12 or 13 and NH 3 on oneplus One, some install instructions, OR roll back instructions to CM 11? I saw some people say that the stock ROM would work with NH 3, can anyone confirm this?

This is somewhat complicated by the fact that my Mac doesn't recognise my phone when connected by USB...

All in all, I'm not having a great experience and could do with some advice, which would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by furiousfreddy; 2016-04-12 at 08:32.

I'm currently testing with CM 13... had to download openGapps, which was annoying... Several cache and dalvki clears, supersu installs, and then kali 3.0, but it now seems to be running... I will report back on my experience for other users in the next few weeks if it all looks good, or sooner if it all goes wrong again!

Already progress... drivedroid would not work at all with latest CM12 snapshot, but on CM 13 it seems to be :-) kali terminal works, and the nethunter app seems to be running. Will post further issues or successes.

Another improvement... WiFi tethering used to crash every time I wondered to a different cell / lost signal on CM12... seems good on CM13 so far. net-cred.py is also working just fine.

Hi, could you please clarify which image you used to install NetHunter? Although "OnePlus One CM12 or CM13" appears in the list of supported devices, the only image I found for OnePlus One is a lollipop image and I'm unsure it is safe to install on CM13.

Hi, bought the OnePlus One that's already installed with CM13 and TWRP 3.0.2.0.
    Kali Nethunter Linux Root Toolkit (LTR) doens't work for me, so I searched the net for other ways to install.
    But for me it isn't clear what the best steps are to have a clean install of CM13 and Nethunter, can somebody guide me?

I have had success using TWRP 3.0.2 and thoughtlesskyle's rom cos 13.1-ZNH2KAS254 rooted twrpable.zip I just flashed the zip with TWRP. I hope that I can continue to have nethunter on my OPO after CyanogenMod fired all of its OS developers.