Thread: What flavor of One Plus should I choose

What flavor of One Plus should I choose

Hi all. Quick question that probably has been beaten to death but I cant find solid answers for. Currently do not have an andriod device. Looks at the OPO as it is a supported device, yet found the OPX and OP2 to be easier to source in my locale. I saw in the forums that people have ported to OPX (there is a nightly) and wanted to see if the consenus is to grab the OPO now or grab a OPX/OP2 and wait for the next version of nethunter and see if they are supported.

Being a non andriod user, is OTG Charging important? I saw in case of one of the nightly builds, no OTG charging support.
    Last edited by haken29a; 2016-02-22 at 23:11.

OTG charging is important when you want to charge your phone and host an wireless adapter at the same time. It's not THAT important, but it is a nice feature to have if your phone is power hungry and needs more power to perform.

I have ported OnePlus One and OnePlus X for the latest CyanogenMod 13.0 and can provide you with links. For OnePlus Two you will have to port it by yourself (or find someone who already did). I would port OnePlus Two as it is easily done, but I don't have the device to test it properly.
    Last edited by Phreya; 2016-02-23 at 09:18.

One Plus with choco syrup and wipcream on it !!! :P what kind of a question is this

if your only intention is to install kali in it go for most used model with kali , coz if any problem arises so your wll now be the first one to face it
    if you dont have troubleshooting methods for your problems or solutions for that problem you will end up somewhere or restocking your phone to android :P

So if you are going through performance , professional use flexibility or endurance of a device go for new ones

for experiments go with old ones , hope you understand what i am trying to say
    ################################################

|
    /vvvvvvvvvvvv \-------------------------------------------------------------------------,,
    |^^^^^^^^ /===================================--""

----------The quieter you become,The more you will able to hear-----------
    Venkatesh L Sharma https://twitter.com/1337in

Thanks for both responses. Wife kept pushing to get a newer one as they cost bout the same as trying to find a OPO. I bit the bullet and found a used OPO. I will be used just for kali so also had figured best to stay with tried and true.