Hi guys,

I try to get my new System running and itś my first setup with this freaky configuration which means multiboot in uefi mode...so please be gentle

My goal is this:

• Ubuntu 14.04.4 => sdax
  • kali rolling => sdax
  • centos or any other test linux, this comes up later and is unimportant at the moment => sdax
  • windows 7 => sdbx
  • windows 10 => sdcx

and that all has to happen in UEFI mode and in 64bit please.

What have I already done after reading and playin around:

I already had a running Win7 (UEFI Mode) on my 1TB SSD(sdb). Then i got two HDDs,one comes up with 1,5TB(sda) and the other one with 2TB(sdc).
My sdb looks like /dev/sdb1 efi 104MB (came up with installation)
/dev/sdb2 134MB (came up with installation, dont know about its role)
/dev/sdb3 ntfs 1023969MB (manually for Win7 / and /home )

So well, i decided to install an Ubuntu 14.04.4 (UEFI) on the sda alongside my existent Win7 on sdb
I partitioned the volume sda to /dev/sda1 efi 536MB (came up with installation)
/dev/sda6 ext4 109763MB (manually for ubuntu / )
/dev/sda2 ext4 110999MB (manually for kali / )
/dev/sda3 109999MB (manually for centos eg. / ) this one is shown as unknown used space but thatś not important for the moment i think.
/dev/sda4 swap 16000MB (manually for swap used by all three linux OS)
/dev/sda5 ext4 1152999MB (manually for /home used by all three linux OS)
that worked well for me and Mr GRUB.

Next step i tried to setup kali rolling release on the sda2 too. But I had to recognize that this isn´t done as quick as i thought because it seems that kali cant be installed in UEFI Mode as easy as the last two OS, it didn´t even started from my live dvd when i booted it in UEFI Mode.
I decided to wait and so i installed Win10 on sdc and i learned my first lesson: when you read about important chronically installation orders, it is not just a "design-thing" .
Now i had the Win BootManager and the option to choose between Win7 or Win10, Ubuntu seemed to be lost (at least it wasn´t anymore listed in the actual Boot-Menu).
At least i installed Win7 before Win10 because, as most of you may know it is strictly recommended to install older OS first, then the newer ones. As i read instead Win7 could overwrite some Data that is needed to start Win10, is that right?

My sdc looks like /dev/sdc1 16MB (dont know where it came from or what it does...)
/dev/sdc2 ntfs 951806MB (manually for the Win10 / )
/dev/sdc3 ntfs 1048573MB (manually for the Win10 /home )

So now I had Win7, Win10 running on my machine...I installed Ubuntu again on the same partition and it worked, from now after starting my pc i was shown the GRUB menu and i had the choice between ubuntu, setup(uefi-bios), recovery and Windows Boot Manager. At the last point i was able to choose between my Win7 and my Win10, looked good to me!
But now i am not able to get kali running in uefi mode. It is already installed and i can find it with gparted but i don´t know how to get it in uefi mode, when i read "kali supports efi" i thought it would be as simple as on the other systems... I was searching but couldnt find a similar thread at my configuration, please teach me how to get this done and to understand why this is held that complicated! Thanks in advance and excuse my bad english!