Thread: Problem with Live cd Kalli linux 65

Problem with Live cd Kalli linux 65

Hi today i try to boot my Toshiba Laptop from a Live Dvd Kali linux 64 but i get this message.

" Boot failure : a proper digital signature was not found...
    One of the files on the selected boot device was rejceted by the Secure boot feature
    "

In this LapTop with Ubuntu 64 all WAS PERFECT ,but with Kali i get this message again and again i Try 6 times , i download the ISO from Brwoser ,from Torrent
    together with " kali-linux-2016.1-amd64.txt.sha1sum" and i heave Burned 6 Times with Iso Power - CdBurnerXp- Image Burner, with 4x speed with 8x speed with 16x speed but again and again the message was same.
    Can help somebody??
    Thank You

i have a satellite too... couldn't make it with the "safe boot" enabled, you have to disable the "safe boot/secure boot" (you stay in efi mode but disable safe boot)

Quote Originally Posted by kcdtv View Post
    i have a satellite too... couldn't make it with the "safe boot" enabled, you have to disable the "safe boot/secure boot" (you stay in efi mode but disable safe boot)
    Thank you VERY MUCH , In I change an UEFI MODE TO CMS because and with Safeboot disabled i get again the same message.
    Now everything IS OK
    THANK YOU

You very welcome.
    CSM will work with pretty much everything
    With my satellite I can launch kali in efi mode.
    Maybe if you want to be able to launch it in EFI mode you can try to udate your EFI-BIOS but i am not sure it is worthless and it can be risky with this damned toshiba satellite : Once i updated it and it broke all my grub and broke the EFI-safe mode too... that was a pretty f------d up situation
    Not the best EFI-Bios

Quote Originally Posted by kcdtv View Post
    You very welcome.
    CSM will work with pretty much everything
    With my satellite I can launch kali in efi mode.
    Maybe if you want to be able to launch it in EFI mode you can try to udate your EFI-BIOS but i am not sure it is worthless and it can be risky with this damned toshiba satellite : Once i updated it and it broke all my grub and broke the EFI-safe mode too... that was a pretty f------d up situation
    Not the best EFI-Bios
    I try with UEFI Mode but doesn't boot, the Kali boot only in CMS Mode.

Well, you are not lucky, your EFI is worth than mine...
    For me it is not that a big deal to have to play a little with the uefi when you want to switch to a linux OS.
    Maybe things will get better in the future: Linux kernel 4.6 will bring many improvement in EFI handling ... don't loose faith...
    cheers

I think is better we to change LapTop .