Hello friends, I'd like to thank you all in advance And I apologize for first post, I just read rules and seen not to post youtube videos, so here is updated post still asking the same question.

Kali is installing fine with no errors, but when I boot it up I come to a screen "no bootable disk"
I've tried all sorts of different things with the setting up of the partitions, still no luck. I'm assuming its a problem with Grub. In video's i've seen there is an option to choose a different bootloader in the installation that I don't see?

I wrote the 64 bit image to USB using Linux Mint's USB image writer tool. Also the usb is formatted to FAT32 file system, which didn't give me a problem on my last laptop.

I am currently downloading the light version of kali to see if i can get that to boot up.

I just bought this laptop for the intentions of installing arch linux. In the process of installing arch linux I'm pretty sure I deleted the BIOS partition that was on the laptop, so when it boots with no OS installed on it it just goes to a black screen with the option of logging into the firmware or shutting down the computer, there is no longer any settings i can change :P Also in order for me to have installed arch I had to use a bootloader other than grub2...... So I'm wondering if making a custom ISO is my best bet, or if its a matter of how i formatted the USB?

Again, thank you all very much, your help is greatly appreciated