Hi All,

First off, apologies if I am not well versed in the following.

After updating from nightly version 3.0.5-20160302-1926 to 3.0.5-20160321-2229, the NetHunter app no longer exists. I've spent a few hours troubleshooting and I am out of leads to chase.

I am using the following device:
Nexus 6 | Android 6.0.1 | Build MMB92S | shamu
Kernel Version 3.10.40-gfaff1dd-dirty

As suggested in other threads, I boot into TWPR and flash the device specific zip and wipe the dalvik/cache. I then confirm that the phone can still boot, then flash the generic build. The installation of the generic build completes with no errors and the phone boots as expected. When I navigate to the /data/data folder from the root directory, I see "com.offsec.nhterm" and "com.offsec.nhvnc", however I am not seeing "com.offsec.nethunter", which I am assuming is the data for the actual NetHunter app.

Furthermore, when I attempt to run the NetHunter Terminal and select the Kali shell, the terminal instantly crashes.

This is the first issue I've encountered updating NetHunter via the nightly releases located here: https://idlekernel.com/nethunter/nightly/ ... I highly doubt that this is an issue with anything NetHunter related, so I am thinking it might be the phone build, although I have not updated anything on the phone and I am using a stock rom. This is not a daily driver, so literally the only things installed are the NetHunter related items and whatever came with the stock ROM.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information to assist and I'll be happy to do so.

Thanks!