HI,

I am using kali rolling for ethical hacking and watching video tutorials .But while I am watching them kali freezes randomly - sometimes after 5 minutes from the starting of the player , sometimes after 30 minutes or hours , and I push the power button to turn off the PC .I read many comments about freezing and the most obvious reason comes from the nvidia drive .I don't have a nvidia card on my board (it is a laptop ), I have internal intel video card ,which drives on kali are up to date I tried to watch videos with videolan and disable vapi video decoder for intel and opengl but doesn't work.
I disabled the nouveau opensource nvidia driver by adding to the GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT "s/quiet/quiet nouveau.modeset=0/g" or "quiet usbcore.autosuspend=-1" for any case , I deinstalled, reinstalled intel drives , but nothing make a difference . I watch the log file, but I don't know how to look at details and
Does somebody have similar problem with internal intel drives.I suppose it comes from them , because most people think freezing is a video drive related issue ?