Ive got a Asus ROG gl552vw-dh71 with 16gb of ram, intel i7, Nvidia 960m, and a 1 tb HDD running windows 10 64 Uefi.

I want to dual boot windows and kali linux rolling edition of my machine but I'm having issues with the bios and uefi set up. Ive tried a bunch of things with the bios and etc. Ive looked for the past few days for a solution and tried out the solutions but nothing. Ive tried the fedora boot loader solution, ive tried using usb install process, cd, dvd, using different loaders like unebootin, win32disk, and a few other ones. Ive changed secure boot, csm, legacy and more but i cant figure out how to get kali to install. The farthest ive gotten was past the (Install, live boot, and etc graphic menu). then when i select install or graphic install it shows a blank screen and the usb/ disk drive turn off. Then when i try the live boot it shows a bunch of lines of text and then turns off the usb or disk drive. Im not sure what the issue it. This is a fairly new laptop and all the info i find are for windows 7-8 from a few years ago. The bios is different from older versions of asus rogs and its running windows 10. Thank you for reading and helping me figure out how to install kali!