Hi,

I'm using kali 2016.1 64bit
my build-in wifi is iwlwifi (intel), when I try to connect to the internet, kali prompt me to set it up in "nm-connection-editor" . So I set up "wifi connection 1" in there and its working just fine.

Recently I bought usb wifi adapter TL-WN722n and plug it in, I click Select Network> (choose my ssid)>Click connect. but it wont connect to my WN772n, but the connection established with iwlwifi instead.

So I create another connection in "nm-connection-editor" named "wifi connection 2", disable "autoconnect" at iwlwifi GUI, disconnect the iwlwifi, and try to connect using WN722n again.

It worked.

So now I have autoconnect disable on both adapter. If a want connect to let say iwlwifi, I just, switch it on>select ssid>click connect. No problem with that.

But the problem is, (in GUI menu on top right side kali desktop) when I switch on iwlwifi, it will switch on WN722n as well. Yes I can choose to connect to only one, but the other is still power on.

They have individual switches, but if I turn on one, the other one will follow it and turn on as well. How can I fix this?