Thread: bully cant associate with hidden access point

bully cant associate with hidden access point

hi guys ,am new here and interested to learn from this good forum ... i managed to get the wifi password of technicolor after 2 seconds using this line tht i took from mmusket33:
    xterm -g 80x15-1+1 -T "bully" -e "bully mon0 -b 55:44:33:22:11:00 -c 1 -B --force -v 3 -L -d -s 00:11:22:33:44:55 2>&1 | tee logfile" &

but when the access point is changed into invisible or hided bully cant associate with the access point even if the seconal is strong ,
    questin wht is the best command lind to make bulkly or reaver associate with a hidden access point , thank u

I've never tried to get bully or reaver to associate with a hidden access point...not sure they can. In that case, you'll need to get the ESSID or BSSID by waiting for a client to connect, or by deauth.

Indeed: You need to get the eSSID in order to associate with an access point (tath's the point of "hiding eSSID")
    That is not a buly or revaer bug, that's how EAPOL works.

i know the name of the ESSID but still cant associate with it even if i write it on reaver or bully ,thank u

I'd check your wi-fi card against the list of known compatible cards here on the forums. Might be a chipset issue...can you put your card into monitor mode & do packet injection?

snapshot1.jpg
    ok here is the image i got from the packet inject
    thank u