Hello,

I'm looking to test my network on WPS exploit with fern for now (as i knox it use raever and maybe pixiedust attack to work, so if it's working great i'll let it do the job).
Then, after associated with wps device, associated with mac adress, bruteforcing wps device, it is stuck on "updating progress".

I know a lot of things have to be checked and managed, such as wps-time like the router is only opening the wps connection during 60s, and also other time things such as try one, wait 5/x seconds, try an other wps pin / wps thing.

I would like to know :

-is there a way to see what fern is doing ? like to check if it do the good option, or if it see a problem (like the problems who can be fixed by time settings)

-what exactly means when it stuck on 0.02% or 0.04% ? did it have done a good job, ?? waiting for authorization to authenticate an other time ?

-i guess fern is gathering informations it can use for an other time, is it saving things somewhere ? i set a folder but it is always empty ..

Also, what are the last method for wps bruteforce ? The last best tools, raever, pixiedust ?

What time it take to crack a wps protected router with good signal ?

Thanks you!