Thread: Reaver Monitor Mode problem, Wifi Bug

Reaver Monitor Mode problem, Wifi Bug

Hi, im using Kali Linux on Virtualbox, I added an USB Wifi Stick, I can do scans etc, so it works

But If i try to crack a network using wifite, reaver etc. it doesnt worked, it says sending Pin but then it says Wps Error code 0x02, before this Thread gets closed, I want to say that this isnt a Pentest Question, its a Kali question. Because of this: After Scans, wlan0 is set to mode managed, before I set it to mode monitor, I think thats the problem, thats an OS Problem, not a Pentest Tool problem because its like that at every Wifi Cracking tool
    Reaver Logs:
    www.pastebin.com/TjPdk5gT
    • Kali Version
      Kali Architecture (32 bit, 64 bit, arm, armel)
      Specific hardware models you are having trouble with: AVM Berlin FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick N 2.4 [0404], rfkill list output: 34: phy32: Wireless LAN, Soft blocked: no, Hard blocked: no
      Any visible error messages you are getting: Doesnt work, see logs, trys first pin every time.
      Logs: www.pastebin.com/TjPdk5gT

Before I start wifite and reaver, wlan0 is always on monitor mode, after the action its UP but on managed mode

Anyone has tips?

Have you checked your hardware against the list of compatible cards here in the forums? Another thing to try is see if you can put your card into monitor mode using airmon-ng. I'd also do an injection test with aireplay-ng.

Quote Originally Posted by grid View Post
    Have you checked your hardware against the list of compatible cards here in the forums? Another thing to try is see if you can put your card into monitor mode using airmon-ng. I'd also do an injection test with aireplay-ng.
    Its a german Stick, Fritz!BOX is a German Router maker, I dont think its in

Hmm, if you can put your card in monitor mode using airmon-ng, and it passes an injection test with aireplay-ng, you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by grid View Post
    Hmm, if you can put your card in monitor mode using airmon-ng, and it passes an injection test with aireplay-ng, you should be good to go.
    Airmon-ng passes, how do I get this aireplay-ng? Now it doesnt go to Managed Mode instantly and wash works good, but Reaver makes problems now http://pastebin.com/2Vq6yk0r

Could u please help me? Im searching for a solution for more than a week