Hi my name is Rob,
Nice to meet you all.
I am looking to buy a online course in pen testing, I am hoping to install NetHunter on a Nexus Android but I heard they don't have the appropriate drivers for wifi cracking, is this true, I am a certified computer technician and am keen to learn more about networks and security, I won't say some of the techniques I've seen on the net for installing and using NetHunter are'nt complex but I am sure with some patience and lots of coffee I can plunder through, I have a bit of money saved for a basic computer I am going to use it instead in purchasing either the Pwn Pad 2014 or a Google Nexux and install Nethunter,

I am hoping you might be able to point me in the right direction,

These are my expertise and requirements.

Current Knowledge Level: Installing Networks,Network Administration and System Admin for windows.(though I am trying to learn the linux shell), Basic VBScript and C Programming. Dos and Windows Operating.

Requirements:
Wi-Fi and Wired Cracking(wpa,wpa2,etc+)
Password Cracking

Of course I am looking for the ability to do more advanced pen testing techniques, please excuse me if I seem a tad ignorant I am just getting experienced with ethical hacking.

I would prefer a platform that was easier to use, with lots of support and documentation, honestly though when it comes down to it I don't care if its difficult as long as their is lots of docs,and training, and user help.

Thanks for all your time,
Really Appreciate your help.