I installed Kali Linux dual boot with Windows 10 using Kali bootable USB (i used GUIDED DISK RECOMMENDED FOR NEW USERS UPON INSTALLING) so basically i installed kali on the the same partition that has Windows 10 i believe, because i wanted a dual boot (tried it in virtual machine but i have 4GB of ram and it makes it slow to run kali as guest operating system). Everything installed fine but then when i got to my kali desktop, i found this icon on the desktop that says "Kali Live". That it is my USB i used to install kali. I am new to Kali operating system and didn't know what to do with this " Kali Live", i also tried to unzip the files in there but no luck as i don't understand how to deal with it. Now when i eject the USB, kali crashes and shows black screen only. I rebooted my machine with the USB out, and then it got me to this GRUB Rescue terminal

Code:
error: no such device: f0857faf-6328-4db7-80b7-f332a4488c28.
Entering rescue mode...
grub rescue>
However; when i plug my USB back in, it boots just fine. The thing is, Kali is not installed on that USB as i formatted the USB for other uses.

Please help...!!