Thread: Big problem after updating grub

Big problem after updating grub

Hi everybody, i'm italian and i'm new in this forum, i hope i haven't choose the bad section.
    Anyway, i have a Lenovo Ideapad 100 with intel core i5, 4gb ram, 500gb hd and windows 10, and today after i have tried debian live and kali light live, i had installed Kali linux complete 64bit and the problem was that grub did't show windows 10 at the boot, so after reading how to solve problems in different linux forum i found that i must reinstall grub and update grub, after i tried this i shut down and restart. Here is the BIG problem.. At the boot after showing lenovo logo, a black display with special caracters appear and the system do one "beep", i tried ctrl-alt-canc and the system reappeared with 2 "beep", i tried to press all the "F" buttons and nothing change.. What can i do?

try with boot repair to solve the problems, or with hirenĀ“s boot.
    you need to make bootable usb/cd with this tools
    Repetitio est mater studiorum

Ehi thanks for answering but a few time later i found that my bios/uefi combination to access was "Fn+F2" so I entering the bios and change Legacy Support to UEFI, reboot and Windows 10 started, but the problem of legacy support is not resolved, I can't install any OS by Legacy Support because of when I put the dvd of Linux in the pc and then I reboot changing UEFI to Legacy and i reboot again, I get the screen with strange characters and I must reboot enter the bios and change to uefi Windows.. You think that with Hiren's boot dvd started with Legacy Support it could work? I tried with Dual Boot Repair from Windows 10 but the problem was not solved..

Oh I forgot to say that I have deleted the Linux partition from Windows with its own Partition Setting/Tool

I solved by reset completely pc and now works all perfect, the legacy support might be damaged, admin can close the thread