Ok, so I'm fairly new to Kali. I love it when it works. Whenever I close my laptop lid Kali goes into the suspension state and when resuming from that the networking interface isn't there at all. I have no clue how to fix the problem. I tried updating drivers and everything. Interestingly enough whenever I try the lspci command after this happens my wifi card does not show up (an Intel Corporation Wireless 8260 (rev 3a)). I also checked the status of the network-manager and it has two warnings normally.

Code:
Aug 02 17:18:02 kali NetworkManager[674]: <warn>  Failed to GDBus.Error:fi.w1.wpa_supplicant1.NotConnected: This interface is not connected: disconnect.
Aug 02 17:36:31 kali NetworkManager[674]: <warn>  (wlan0): failed to disable userspace IPv6LL address handling
I tried looking up the problem but couldn't find a solution to it. I attempted to install firmware that dmesg says it couldn't load but that actually made my problems worse since the network interface wouldn't appear at all after that. I know that you can turn off the suspension state when the laptop lid is shut via the logind.conf file but that's not what I want to do. I would like it to be suspended when not in use and unsuspended when opened. This is really the only problem I have with Kali at the moment.

Thanks for all the help in advance!