Hello,

yesterday i installed the newest Kali Version on my Pi 3 . I have the Original 7inch Touch-Display. Thanks for this Board, the most Settings i´ve Problems with i get the info here. I´ve made the full Installation after i get the Network working. It lasts the whole night :-(

But here my Problems i don´t find anywhere..

- The System Setting Menue is very Little. I can´t set the Region or Language there. Every Tutorial i find there is a Button like Region or Language . Now i´ve made it over the console ( don´t ask me how :-), i´ve tried so many tutorials... )

The Menue is now in German language, but the Keyboard ( i´ve set it on german querty ) isn´t a quwerty.. Also i didn´t find a Bluetooth Settings Button there. I´ve load some new System Settings but Bluetooth and Region Setting isn´t available. The clock shows also the wrong time..
It´s very hard to set the wright commands with Florence on the Touch Display, so i want to use my Bluetoothkeyboard. Should i better use the dongle or is it possible to use the onboard Bluetooth.

Hope i write not so confused.. Here the questions in short

- how can i get the System Settings for Region and language ?
- Bluetooth (Keyboard ), better onboard or Dongle ( maybe a Button for the Connection in the System Settings?)
- Architecture is the Original Image, think it´s KDE ?

Thanks for your help