Thread: WPS code 0x03 failure with confirmed correct pin

WPS code 0x03 failure with confirmed correct pin

I am doing this on my own AP, a belkin N3000 Wireless Mr model S2AKT3s
    hi guys, I am using Kali-rolling release, 2016.1_adm x64 via a live boot, both on DVD and a USB boot.
    I have put my nic into monitor mode and confirmed this with iwconfig
    I have started airodump-ng wlan0mon and obtained the correct information for the AP
    I have confirmed via aireplay-ng -9 wlan0mon that injection is working on both laptops
    I have used wash to confirm that the AP is vulnerable
    I am using aireplay-ng wlan0mon -1 120 -a MAC to associate with the AP
    I ran reaver -i wlan0mon -c X -b MAC -vvv -N -K 1 -A -S -d 6 -r 5:1 and obtained the key
    I have confirmed via my AP that the WPS pin code is 100% correct.

I have tried running reaver -i wlan0mon -c X -b MAC -vvv -A -p XXXXXXXX -d 20 -S

however it keeps coming up with WPS transaction failed (code: 0x02), retrying last pin
    or the same but with code 0x03

I cannot get it to use the correct pin and generate the passphrase(s), can you please help me with appropriate switches to try. I am reasonably new at this, and would like to confirm I can push a key, once known, to the AP, and produce the desired information. I do not understand why, if I have the pin, it would not give me the info as it is being provided valid credentials.

I have some output however the site won't allow me to post it
    Last edited by vinneth; 2016-09-05 at 06:08.

lol you got the firewall warning page? I've been posting here for a while and it still won't let me post "code" either.
    That -A switch means "do not associate with the AP". You don't need it, so get it out of there. And do not bother using aireplay-ng to associate, reaver will do that. And if you've run check-kill you don't even need to type wlan0mon, your wifi adapter will work better with just "wlan0". And you don't need -S for this. Just run check-kill:
    airmon-ng check kill
    then run:
    reaver -i wlan0 -c X -b MAC -vvv -p XXXXXXXX
    If that doesn't work, enter your wifi router's admin pages and check the WPS settings to make sure WPS is properly configured.