I'm running Kali-Rolling2.0 through crouton on a chromebook to begin with. I couldn't use the command sudo startxfce4 without getting this:

Example:
chronos@localhost / $ sudo startxfce4
Entering /mnt/stateful_partition/crouton/chroots/kali-rolling...
/usr/bin/startxfce4: Starting X server

/usr/lib/xorg/Xorg.wrap: Only console users are allowed to run the X server
/usr/bin/xinit: giving up
/usr/bin/xinit: unable to connect to X server: Connection refused
/usr/bin/xinit: server error
Unmounting /mnt/stateful_partition/crouton/chroots/kali-rolling...
Sending SIGTERM to processes under /mnt/stateful_partition/crouton/chroots/kali-rolling...

So I decided to edit /etc/X11/.Xwrapper.config.swp: and change it from console to all users allowed, but when I was editing it I accidentally wrote all instead of anybody!

allowed_users=console" to "allowed_users=all"

This wouldn't be a problem as I could just go back and change it to anybody but when I enter

sudo nano /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config

I get the usual screen but instead is displays no text and gives me this:

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

When I use the same command without sudo (just nano /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config) it does show me the file but I have no privileges

and when I try to still sudo startxfce4 it gives me :

chronos@localhost / $ sudo startxfce4
Entering /mnt/stateful_partition/crouton/chroots/kali-rolling...
/usr/bin/startxfce4: Starting X server

/usr/lib/xorg/Xorg.wrap: Invalid value 'all' for 'allowed_users' at /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config line 15
/usr/bin/xinit: giving up
/usr/bin/xinit: unable to connect to X server: Connection refused
/usr/bin/xinit: server error
Not unmounting /mnt/stateful_partition/crouton/chroots/kali-rolling as another instance is using it.

I'm not sure what to do from here, I tried looking it up but can't find any solutions. By the way, I am a beginner with no experience in Kali (other than what i learned trying to set it up) so if you know a fix please make sure you tell me the commands I need to use!