Thread: KDE KALI Linux Official Image

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question KDE KALI Linux Official Image

The name of the developer of the world
    به نام خداوند بخشنده مهربان که هر چه هست از اوست

Hello To all and all developer of the kali!

First thanks to new release of the kali 2016.2 is the best tool for attacking

and secound sorry for my bad eng

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have search a lot of pages in kali's site and Unfortunately i found nothing for KDE ISO image Officially so is there a link for that iso please say and if there isnt any kde kali iso please say this too i have confused for searching in google because some sites posting for new kali and ofcource they also say KDE , XFCE AND SO OTHER .... BUT no link no iso just some other desktop materiel. and i think yes i think KDE is more better than others .

so thanks for reading my opinions.

again sorry for bad eng my native language is persian so sorry for that
    Last edited by AMS-H4CK3R; 2016-09-11 at 13:04.
    UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity. (Dennis Ritchie)

http://cdimage.kali.org/kali-weekly/...-W36-amd64.iso

It took me much searching as well.

Enjoy,

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by AMS-H4CK3R View Post
    The name of the developer of the world

Hello To all and all developer of the kali!

First thanks to new release of the kali 2016.2 is the best tool for attacking

and secound sorry for my bad eng

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have search a lot of pages in kali's site and Unfortunately i found nothing for KDE ISO image Officially so is there a link for that iso please say and if there isnt any kde kali iso please say this too i have confused for searching in google because some sites posting for new kali and ofcource they also say KDE , XFCE AND SO OTHER .... BUT no link no iso just some other desktop materiel. and i think yes i think KDE is more better than others .

so thanks for reading my opinions.

again sorry for bad eng my native language is persian so sorry for that

Oops. It just took a while to get through the system.

I'm not sure why, but my last two posts don't seem to be 'acceptable' to the powers that be. Perhaps they are just enjoying the weekend. I don't know.

But in short, the KDE image IS available here, if you can find it. What I did was to search cdimage.kali.org/kali-weekly and there it was.

This is the official Kali image, not somebody's re-mix, so i don't know what issue anyone could have with it being posted here.

I will warn you though; the download is going quite slow (the ISO is still downloading here. I wish they'd also provided it as a torrent.

Joe
    Last edited by joemirando; 2016-09-11 at 06:33.

Torrents for weekly ISOs?

To anyone who knows; IS THERE / WILL THERE BE a torrent for the weekly files?

I've attempted downloading the KDE ISO three times now. Each time it has taken more than 9 hours and has ended in failure. I don't have the fastest connection in the world, but not the slowest either.

Thanks for any info,

Joe

Thanks man and i pray that whatever you want to handle it as soon as possible oky
    UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity. (Dennis Ritchie)

At this time, there will be no torrents of the weekly images.

You can find more information about the weekly image on the blog post: https://www.kali.org/news/azure-mark...ly-iso-builds/
    This is a Kali-Linux support forum - not general IT/infosec help.

Useful Commands: OS, Networking, Hardware, Wi-Fi
    Troubleshooting: Kali-Linux Installation, Repository, Wi-Fi Cards (Official Docs)
    Hardware: Recommended 802.11 Wireless Cards

Documentation: http://docs.kali.org/ (Offline PDF version)
    Bugs Reporting & Tool Requests: https://bugs.kali.org/
    Kali Tool List, Versions & Man Pages: https://tools.kali.org/