Thread: Raspbery Pi2 Kali 2.0 2.4GHz keyboard problem

Raspbery Pi2 Kali 2.0 2.4GHz keyboard problem

Hey, I just finaly got all my gear for my arm mounted pen-test pi-pc together, and I thought that installing adafruit 3.5" plus PiTFT was a bit hard, but this is just insane.

I bought this awesome micro keyboard model RT-UMK-100-RF with US layout and RF 2.4GHz usb dongle.. after plugging it in my pc I saw a problem straight away.. it is either joker style crazy or haunted.. It runs all over the place, types letters like I write something and it looks like for example "apt-gettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt" or if I push up to pull last command it cycles over all commands, push one backspace deletes the whole thing etc.. it's like when you get key stucked and it keeps typying the same thing over and over again until you unstuck it, but this is not HW problem, bcos I can press any other key to make it stop..

Anyone knows what might be the problem? I didn't install much yet, just Kali Linux 2.0, adafruit screen and changed passwords and wrote a small script for temperature checks...

Please, help, I am new to rpi and to linux aswell
    Last edited by haken29a; 2016-09-11 at 03:17. Reason: spacing