Thread: Reaver only tries one wps passwords then says "wps pin not found" with pixiewps

Reaver only tries one wps passwords then says "wps pin not found" with pixiewps

Alright, I am using a raspberry pi 3 running the latest kali image and repositories and I have a netgear rtl8187 wifi card installed for reaver. I was using reaver normally (the slow way) but my friend told me to try out pixiewps so decided to give it a go. Installed and forked the reaver thing and then when I ran it, it only tested one password. I ran reaver with "reaver -i wlan0mon -b <bssid> -vvv-c 11 -K 1 -S" but any compination doesn't work. Then I decided to run reaver for a minute and then try out the different hashes and pkr and stuff like that and that worked but I didn't get the passwords but atleast I could try new passwords. Then I decided to run reaver with the -p option and it was way quicker but still, it doesn't loop like reaver does until it gets the password. If anyone has solved this issue, please please please reply! Have a nice day!

FYI: I did search my heck of but to no avail. .

Hmm.... try this dont use the -c and -vvv and -S switch with pixie , pixie tries to guess the default pin of the router so -c -vvv and -S are used for WPA and WPA2 attacks
    so the chanel and -S for DH keys are used to dump the airtraffic and which next reaver will try to auti run aircrack-ng in background and out put the password in clear form after the psk , or prk encryptions
    what you have to do is

sudo reaver -i <interface> -b <bssid> -vv -K 1
    just this for a good pixie

or for automated attacks which is good on raspberri PSI

use $sudo wifite --wps
    ################################################

|
    /vvvvvvvvvvvv \-------------------------------------------------------------------------,,
    |^^^^^^^^ /===================================--""

----------The quieter you become,The more you will able to hear-----------
    Venkatesh L Sharma https://twitter.com/1337in

first of all there is missing space between -vvv and -c 11 maby thats why it didnt worked out. PIXIEWPS is checking hashes and searching for wps key so it really need only 1 round of reaver to get all needed info, but still only some routers are sensitive for this kind of atack. If ur router has no WPSlock after x times of pin attemp just try run it ""reaver -i wlan0mon -b <bssid> -vvv -c 11" or ""reaver -i wlan0mon -b <bssid> -vvv -c 11 -S" it should check all 11K of pins till it finds the right one. Other way if router has a WPSlock is to use VMR-MDK-K2-2016R-011x9.sh this program automaticly tries to reset WPSlock by DDoS atack.