Thread: Wireless tools change defaullt config files

Unhappy Wireless tools change defaullt config files

I ran a wireless automated tool on kali but after exiting tool and rebooting, I could not connect to wifi. After trouble shooting wifi connections I found config files have been change, and new file added.One file is my saved settings but others I not sure about ?Does every tool on Kali make changes to config files ? very hard to run wifi apps .

Red face kali fix

My kali is now broke. I update and upgrade kali as root to see if that would fix wireless gui error. Now kali stop during boot process ! I am now using usb drive to boot kali. May reinstall or find something more related to wifi hacks and scripts.

PS

kali is now up and running. i got to tty, install lightdm reboot, sign in as root, took a minute but finally came up.
    And I found out how to do these things by going online.

PSS
    I have tried at least 13 to 15 different wireless hacks and tools.Some I get very good results and some nothing but they are more or less the same tool just different methods for same results. I have yet to run a tool or script and it worked right out the box.I am down tool only two or three tools that I am learning to config to my system to get the desire output. I got this massive pentest distro just brisking with cutting edge tools and technology and all I really need is 4 or 5 specialize apps and the right hardware.Good troubleshooting lessons.
    Last edited by Bee1TO; 2016-10-01 at 01:16. Reason: update