I started installing kali linux so that I could dual boot it with my Windows 10 OS. I go through the usual steps. I allow the graphic installer to auto partition it into a swap and EXT4. It then claims to be installing grub. However, one thing that makes me curious, is that it doesn't even detect windows bootloader like it usually does and ask if I'd like to add Grub as the master bootloader, it just says that it installed successfully without asking that. I then let the install finish and restart. However, it boots to Windows as if grub wasn't installed. I go into my device's OS bootloader manager only to find that the Kali linux grub installer isn't even there. I tried installing regular Ubuntu and it installed GRUB for that perfectly fine. However, even with grub for Ubuntu installed it refuses to detect Kali Linux, even when the partition exists. I've tried manually setting up the Kali drives as well to be safe. I've even tried setting up 4 partition for /boot, /, /home, and swap to see if it would accept that, all to no avail. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix the problem, do not hesitate to let me know!