Yep is a nvidia post

I have been following this guide in order to take advantage of the cuda toolkit but have come across a problem that I am all out ideas trying to overcome. Everything has gone pretty smoothly installing bumblebee etc but when I come to install the cuda toolkit it's just not having it. Below is an output from the terminal installation:

Code:
Do you accept the previously read EULA?
accept/decline/quit: accept

You are attempting to install on an unsupported configuration. Do you wish to continue?
(y)es/(n)o [ default is no ]: y

Install NVIDIA Accelerated Graphics Driver for Linux-x86_64 367.48?
(y)es/(n)o/(q)uit: n

Install the CUDA 8.0 Toolkit?
(y)es/(n)o/(q)uit: y

Enter Toolkit Location
 [ default is /usr/local/cuda-8.0 ]: 

Do you want to install a symbolic link at /usr/local/cuda?

Install the CUDA 8.0 Samples?

Enter CUDA Samples Location
 [ default is /root ]: 

Installing the CUDA Toolkit in /usr/local/cuda-8.0 ...
Warning: cannot find Toolkit in /usr/local/cuda-8.0. Use --toolkitpath to specify the toolkit location.
Installing the CUDA Samples in /root ...
sh: 1: /usr/local/cuda-8.0/bin/cuda-install-samples-8.0.sh: not found
chown: cannot access '/root/NVIDIA_CUDA-8.0_Samples': No such file or directory

===========
= Summary =
===========

Driver:   Not Selected
Toolkit:  Installation Failed
Samples:  Installation Failed
And this is the cuda_install_log:

Code:
Installing the CUDA Toolkit in /usr/local/cuda-8.0 ...
Verifying archive integrity... All good.

Uncompressing NVIDIA CUDA...........................................................................................................................$

Can't locate InstallUtils.pm in @INC (you may need to install the InstallUtils module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/per$

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./install-linux.pl line 6.

Verifying archive integrity... All good.

Uncompressing NVIDIA CUDA Samples...................................................................................................................$

Can't locate InstallUtils.pm in @INC (you may need to install the InstallUtils module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/per$

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./install-sdk-linux.pl line 6.

'uninstall_cuda_8.0.pl' -> '/usr/local/cuda-8.0/bin/uninstall_cuda_8.0.pl'
This issue happens with cuda 8.0 and 7.5, anyone have any suggestions (apart from ditch nvidia ofcourse)? I have been following this guide mostly https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...nabled-Laptops

Thanks guys.