Thread: How to fix wifi problems on nexus 5 with nethunter ?

How to fix wifi problems on nexus 5 with nethunter ?

I have a nexus 5, I used Clockworkmod Recovery to install nethunter up to 100% without the intall freezing or getting stuck at 70 or 90 percent, thanks to another member on this forum that suggested this solution.
    I am currently using nethunter 3 marshmallow on android 6.0.1, but wifi is not working, the first time I turned my device on after installation, wifi worked for 2 minutes and then went dead.
    I think this is not a hardware problem, since wifi works very occasionally for 2 min and then stops, I am currently installing chroot to see if the problems I had with apt-get update and upgrade persist.
    If anyone has faced the software bug with wifi using the same device as I am using or different, please post the solution.

are you talking about your built in wifi or the external wifi? I have spent almost 3 days hitting my head on the wall figuring out how to use nethunter with Marshmallow , only to find out that it works well with lollipop . I am using CM12.1.1 with Multirom

I will try with lollipop, I was trying to make the built in wifi work with marshmallow.
    Have you had problems with apt-get update as well ?