Thread: Cant download 32/64 bit

Cant download 32/64 bit

Everytime i try to download Kali, it stops at 2.2gb, and my download speed goes to 0bytes. I have downloaded Linux Mint on this machine and internet before and it worked perfectly.
    I know people are going to mention the torrent, but unfortunately every torrent i try to download in my dorm doesnt work(seems like the school doesnt allow you to download torrent files).
    any suggestions?
    (note: i have tried both 64 bit and 32 bit...twice, all froze at 2.2gb).

Quote Originally Posted by nolanbradshaw View Post
    Everytime i try to download Kali, it stops at 2.2gb, and my download speed goes to 0bytes. I have downloaded Linux Mint on this machine and internet before and it worked perfectly.
    I know people are going to mention the torrent, but unfortunately every torrent i try to download in my dorm doesnt work(seems like the school doesnt allow you to download torrent files).
    any suggestions?
    (note: i have tried both 64 bit and 32 bit...twice, all froze at 2.2gb).
    Same Problem here

It appears to be working for me (U.S.A.)

I got the ISO off of the web site. I did not verify the checksum.
    I tried to make a bootable flash drive according to the directions but the software recommend would not see an ISO file only an IMG file.

I used the Universal-USB-Installer-1.9.6.8 and that did create the bootable flash drive.

Upon bootup however it failed to load the OS. I thought ok serves me right for not doing the checksum it is most likely corrupted and I'll delete it and download another copy and verify it this time. My issue is that every time I have tried to get another ISO the download fails.

One I do not understand why the installation recommend using a program to make the flash drive when it can not read an ISO but I am stumped as to why I can not longer download the file any longer.

I'd like to get another copy so I can try the LinuxLive USB Creator 2.9.4 to make the bootable device. I'm surprised KALI doesnt recommend that one to use.

Appears to be working in India. I would suggest you to use some kind of download manager which can resume the download.